Saturday, November 24, 2007

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!


My Father in law and his wife came to our house last weekend and we had a great time. My mom, Sandra and I went yard saleing and had a ball! While yard saleing we came across a estate sale. This man and woman were getting a divorce and he was selling all of her fancy furniture. I have been wanting a new dinning room table and chairs but I didn't want another cheap set. I wanted something really nice. I knew we couldn't afford what I was wanting so I put it out of my mind. When we got to this sale I saw this table and 6 chairs and fell in LOVE with them. They were still way out of my price range so I didn't think there was any way I could get them . Sandra and my mom told me to ask the man if he would take less on them. I didn't know why I couldn't afford them at half price. But the man did come way down on the price and after all our negotiating my wonderful Father in law and his wife bought me the table and 1/2 of the chairs and my wonderful parents did the other 1/2 of the chairs (for my Christmas). I can not thank them all enough!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the table and chairs and they make a great addition to our house. We also got the them just in time for Thanksgiving and for the first time all 8 of us could eat around my table comfortably! So a BIG THANK YOU to Steve, Sandra, Mom and Dad for a WONDERFUL Christmas present!!!

No comments: