Tuesday, September 25, 2007

NESTING!

The new playroom.

The new shelf, complements of Uncle Chad.


This is my "Momma animals and their babies" picture I got the other day that Parker and I LOVE. Cason hates it but he was out voted.


This is just another view since I cant seem to get a good shot of the room.


Last one of the playroom.


The beautiful new bathroom!
Can you tell what colors I like.

The view from the couch



Apparently I have started nesting. When I was pregnant with Parker I laid around all the time just waiting for him to come. I never had any desire to clean or do anything but wait. This time I feel as if I have so much to do before she gets here. We have been home since Saturday and I have not stopped yet. I don't even sleep anymore. The other night I took a benadryl which usually takes me out of commission for a good 12 hours I feel asleep around midnight and was wide awake by 5am. I got up and totally cleaned and organized Parker's room not to mention took apart his baby bed and put up his big boy bed up. Last night I went to bed around midnight and woke up this time at 3am. I went into Reese's room and totally organized and cleaned her room. I have been a crazy woman.
My wonderful parents added a bathroom onto our house while we were in Atlanta. IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! It was a total surprise however now it has Cason and I both wanting to do a total makeover on our entire house. We are putting down hardwood floors in our kitchen and we have new counter tops as well. Cason went and bought a new ceiling fan today because our old one is killing our newly renovated den. I bought a new rug, picture and lamp yesterday for Parker's new playroom. I begged my brother to build Parker this amazing toy chest and he is actually doing it. I cleaned out our old bathroom closet and am totally organizing it. I am OUT OF CONTROL!!! My mom actually told me today that she was going to spank me if I took anything else up to the attic by myself. She made me call my brother so that he could come put 3 tubs up there for me. I find myself going 90 to nothing trying to have everything just perfect before Reese gets here. When she gets here I want to be able to relax and just sit in my perfect little house with my perfect little baby. When I started telling people all of this they ALL say "you're nesting." I thought nesting happened right before you go into labor. I can not be going into labor yet. I have way too much to do. Which also makes me laugh because that was totally not my attitude with Parker. I couldn't wait for him to come out. With her I am feeling pressed for time. However I have never in my life been this productive. Nesting isn't all that bad as long as I don't have this baby in the next week or two.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow, I think you've totally motivated me to clean!! I really hope I get the "nesting" bug when I have children because I have a really hard time wanting to do anything but sit on the couch and watch tv when I get home from work...and your mom is right. You better take care of yourself woman!!!

Amanda's News said...

Look at you, super mom! You really should post pictures of your new bathroom! It is too cute not to share. I guess I will have to come by again and see all these changes. Reese will be here before you know it:)

Kristin said...

The bathroom looks so nice! I'm sure you love it. Great job on the play room, too.