Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WHO IS MY MAN.....

This is my MAN!!!!





1. Who is your man? William Cason




2. How long have you been together? Married for 4 1/2 years




3. How long dated? Before we got married 1yr and 9 months. Total we have been dating for 6 years




4. How old is your man? HE IS A BABY!!!! 25!




5.Who eats more? Cason hands down.




6. Who said I love you first? We had been talking about how you know when you love someone and how we wouldn't say it until we were sure and then big mouth me said "but I do!" and He followed with a "I do too!" So I said it first.




7. Who is taller? Cason




8. Who sings better? OH Cason, I am SOOOO BAD!!!!




9. Who is smarter? Ha Ha ....huumm......I would have to say........probably...... CASON!! HE IS A GENIUS...... and I am gifted in other areas of life...or at least that is what my mom has always told me. :)




10. Whose temper is worse? ME, no questions!




11. Who does the laundry? Mostly me, HOWEVER he does ALL his ironing....sorry Nannie, I realize that I am a disappointment. :) You taught me better than that.




12. Who takes out the garbage? Who's job is it or who does it? Cason's job....




13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, because it is closer to Parker's room for middle of the night parties. :)




14. Who pays the bills? Me, except the mortgage.




15. Who is better with the computer? Cason, I cant do anything. I am always messing it up.




16. Who mows the lawn? My wonderful husband.




17. Who cooks dinner? ME and I hate it, Cason is the one who loves all the cooking shows. I am always telling him to get in there and show me what he has learned....it doesn't work.




18. Who drives when you are together? He does mostly but there are less fights when I drive. I am a control freak and it is out of my nature not to HELP him.




19. Who pays when you go out? He does....same account?




20. Who is most stubborn? All these lovely qualities I keep winning.




21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Cason for sure!! I would if I was ever wrong.




22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine since they live in the same city, but Cason's parents are really great to try and come see us as often as they can.




23. Who kissed who first? Cason kissed me. No matter what he says!




24. Who asked who out? We were hanging out all the time as friends and then one day we kissed and from then on we were more than friends so it is hard to say. It was like our relationship started before we realized it.




25. Who proposed? Cason but not without heavy persuasion. I knew he was the one and I was ready to get on with the show. What were we waiting for ....to get out of school...oh wait we still aren't out of school. That would have been a long wait.




26. Who is more sensitive? Me, but he is too.




27. Who has more friends? He is a really AWESOME friend and I am not. However here in Memphis I may have few more, but only because he is too busy. However, overall he has way more friends than I do. He is just a really GREAT person!!!!Everyone wants to be his friend!




28. Who has more siblings? We each have one brother.




29. Who wears the pants in the family? People think I do but Cason actually does. He just really cares how I feel about things. He wants me to be happy.

1 comment:

Amanda's News said...

I love hearing more about you guys! I probably could of guessed some of those (you stubborn:)). I love the last post of Parker wearing a very unique diaper. Too funny. I've always said your mom is very creative, but now it takes on a different meaning!!