Friday, September 11, 2009

summer 09 part 1....

Amanda and I at the water park. It is so much fun to have a friend who not only enjoys the same things you do but also is just as crazy/silly as i am. It makes me feel younger and happier just to be around her.

The next day the kids and I left to go to mboro. We dropped Reese off with Grammy and Parker and I went to see 2 of our most favorite people ever, Amanda and Thomas. One day Matt (who FYI is getting a shout out because he was awesome. He watched the kids for us every time they napped or went to bed so that Amanda and I could go out and do stuff. He was a huge part of making this trip awesome!!!) watched the younger 2 boys. Thomas, Amanda, Parker and myself went on a double date to the water park. It was a awesome day!!!

This is Parker' s make shift birthday hat. This cake is supposed to look like a hamburger. pretty cool looking but tasted yucky!!!!



Cason's 27th birthday...
we had a early little party for him since The kids and I were going to be gone and he was going to be working on the actual day. Mom, Dad, Chad, Natalie, and Daniel came over for some bbq and hamburgers.



No comments: