Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer '09 part 2...4th of July

Week took a ton of these pictures and this is the worst picture of Reese but it was sooooo great of Nannie that I couldnt help but post it. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!...and I dont mean just for a great grandmother I mean for anyone at any age!!!!! seriously look how young and great she looks.
This is what parker did the entire 4th.


Nannie feel and Reese was her nurse. She put neosporin ALL over Nannie's leg not just the boo boo. She may even have missed the boo boo!


this is how our 4th went. So relaxing!!!!!!




Granddaddy, the kids and I went for a 2 mile walk in the mornings. It was great!
On July 2nd 2 of my college friends came to visit AManda and Carla. It was so fun catching up with them. It was crazy how it seemed like no time had past.




No comments: