Friday, October 19, 2007

A FUN FAMILY DAY!





Cason, PArker and myself had a really fun day today. It was Cason's first day off of the 4 weeks off. I LOVED IT!!! I wish he never had to work. Our house just seems more alive when he is home. This afternoon we walked to the park. Parker loves the park he had a great time playing with all of the other kids. He was so cute, he just walked up to a group of kids who were huddled up playing in the dirt. My baby is really starting to act like a little boy. He is making crazy little boy faces and saying silly things. Today I asked him what his name was and he said "BArker BArker BArker" then he laughed at himself. He laughs at himself all the time (he gets that wonderful trait from me). I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner tonight and he was in the dinning room playing with play dough (our new favorite thing) just talking up a storm. He was telling me how he was going to rock her Sunday because she would be crying and sleeping and on and on. Finally I said who are you talking about and he replied "baby Reese" like duh Mom, who else?! Even my 2 year old thinks his sister is coming tomorrow because by Sunday he is going to be rocking her. ;) To be honest I fear for her a little. He keeps telling me how he is going to do all these things to her and well he is not the most gentle little guy in the world. All I can say is she is going to be one tough cookie.
Tonight Nana and Tribby came over and Tribby was reading Parker a book and for some reason Parker kept getting tickled. Parker also kept on calling Tribby "Honey" because he has heard Nana call Tribby that and it was so hilarious. "come on honey" What a funny kid.

No comments: